At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups and resolve user support tickets
- Owning and deploying bi-weekly Salesforce sprint releases inclusive of big fixes, new features, and ongoing optimizations of workflows
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in our organization
- Creation of an end-to-end, full funnel Salesforce report.
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
- Responsible for the architecture, development, and maintenance of the Salesforce Ecosystem (Salesforce and integrated tools).
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Responsible for the building and testing of Apex, Flows, Process Builder, workflow rules, reports, dashboards, and custom and standard integrations
- Ensure Salesforce lead / opportunity management workflows are always working properly.
- Proficiency in web development, API integrations including REST and SOAP
- Manage Salesforce Chat bots, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Billing tool, & CLM integrations on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and improve data quality, integrity
- BA/BS from an accredited college; Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified is a very strong plus.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator with Sales, Marketing, and Service Clouds.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (Mandatory)
- Salesforce Business Analyst (Ideal)
- HubSpot Marketing Software (Ideal)
- Subscription Billing Software (Ordway, Chargebee, CPQ, etc) (Mandatory)
- Contract Lifecycle Management Software (Ideal)
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Empathy, Curiosity, Humility and Ownership. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!