Ocrolus is a business that is built around data. Understanding our data and unlocking its value is central to our continued growth and success. We are establishing a new Data Analytics team to work with our company data and help roll out our new streaming data & self-serve analytics platform. This is a huge opportunity to support our company mission, and we are excited to talk to candidates with a range of interesting backgrounds! We value technical and scientific rigor, as well as strategic engagement, and cultivating a bias toward action. Every member of our Data Analytics team will have interesting problems they are working on.
- Design, development, testing, and deployment of Tableau Dashboards
- Work under the guidance of BI Technical Lead to create BI dashboard solutions
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- Understand the nature of data and formulate extraction methodologies based on specified objectives with comprehensive data quality checks using SQL queries
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
- Build effective working relationships with team members.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in Business intelligence.
- Expertise in any of the Market Standard Visualization Tools like Tableau, Power BI.
- Hands on experience on Writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment. Exceptional communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience on working on AWS Cloud Environment & Snowflake database
- Hands-on experience: Python.