Our team at Ocrolus is tasked with leveraging data science to create high-quality, impactful products that serve the lending market in truly differentiated ways. If you are a data scientist looking to leverage your data science experience in building end-to-end and view ambiguity as an opportunity, then we want to talk to you!
- Develop and enhance predictive models: set up a productive feedback loop with product, data and tech that allows for the discovery, production and delivery of predictive models, high-quality documentation, and other data assets.
- Feature engineering across multiple sources of novel data, structured and unstructured.
- Model artifacts that can be tested and deployed to production; ensuring a reproducible and technically sound model development process.
- Apply logic, data, statistical modeling, creative thinking to business problems.
- Work with modern, cloud-based technologies (preferably AWS stack).
- Assist in the development of data science best practices and knowledge sharing across the team and organization.
- Establishing best practices and mentoring fellow team members.
- 5+ years working as a Data Scientist or MS with 3+ years of experience in a quantitative discipline (e.g., math, statistics, computer science, engineering).
- The ability to communicate & present complex and technical topics, requirements, results to various audiences.
- Passion for understanding the ‘why’ of the problem and the impact of solutions on customer outcomes.
- Experience applying machine learning to solve product needs, and can reason about the choice of algorithms, minimal viable products, and iteration.
- Experience building and deploying models that perform with high levels of accuracy, stability, and coverage.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and/or R.
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable working with data warehouses.
- Strong documentation skills (Markdown, you like GitHub READMEs).
- Support hours in EMEA shift (1 PM to 10 PM IST).