We're looking for a Sr. FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager to support different departments/teams (operations, sales, marketing, engineering, product, security, and human resource) by understanding and building metrics to drive deeper insight into the business. This is an amazing opportunity to collaborate and partner with the executives/department heads to help drive long-term growth by understanding the key performance drivers. This opportunity provides a critical, high-impact role that will influence the trajectory and success of the rapidly growing teams and expanding departments at Ocrolus.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with the business heads/teams to manage expense forecasts and own weekly and monthly financial reporting, KPIs, presentations, and other key analysis requests
- Act as a valuable strategic partner to the business department to enable data-driven decisions that improve their performance.
- Define and drive alignment around metrics that track financial and operational performance
- Own department/team-wise budget and forecast, and explain levers for any variances.
- Be a main contributor to the finance organization, potentially owning other initiatives such as implementing a forecasting tool.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure financial processes and reporting support and scales with different departments and corporate needs.
- Keenly follow the competitive landscape and feed management with relevant intelligence.
30/60/90 Day Plan
Within 30 days, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of Ocrolus’s financials and non-personnel budget
- Understand all systems Ocrolus uses to know where to gather financials
- Develop relationships with department leaders
Within 60 days, you will:
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting cost, of individual department groups
- Report budget versus actuals for owners
Within 90 days, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for the department (Operations, S&M, R&D, G&A).
- Engage in a strategic project based on the relationship with department leaders
What we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years of professional experience, ideally focused on the technology sector; familiarity with the software industry and SaaS business models.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and take the initiative.
- Skill in translating complex problems into simple takeaways and not hesitate to ask questions or voice opinions.
- Expert in Advanced Excel and Google Sheets; can maintain complex spreadsheets, comfortable with different modeling techniques and shortcuts.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to contribute your own ideas and work autonomously.
- Ability to develop a strong partnership with business leaders.
- Relevant experience in front-end investment banking or strategic consulting roles in the past is a major advantage.
- Experience with Power BI, SQL, and Tableau or a willingness to learn is a major plus.
- Experience using a financial planning tool (bonus points if helped implement or make changes)
- Candidates who can join at a month’s notice will be strongly preferred.
What you get:
- Be part of a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment soon headed for IPO.
- Chance to collaborate and work closely with industry veterans (CRO, CTO, CPO, CFO, COO) in each department, share your insights directly and influence Ocrolus' business.
- Support hours in EMEA shift (1 PM to 10 PM IST).
- Best in market compensation, unique perks, flexi-benefits, and ESOPs. Along with flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, and Summer Fridays.
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.