We are pleased to be recruiting for a Training Manager - Financer Oracle Fusion to come and join us is in Ocado Group on a 12 Month FTC.
This opportunity will give you a true cross-functional platform to review, consolidate, design, and deliver our training approach across the business.
Ocado Group is a technology-led global software and robotics platform providing a unique end-to-end solution for online grocery partners on a global scale. Ocado Group has entered into agreements with global partners to build and operate more than 50 Customer Fulfilment Centres in the coming years.
One of the programmes underway is the Finance transformation where we have implemented a new ERP platform (upgrade from Oracle R12 to Oracle Fusion) to improve Finance / Procurement processes and to enable the function to become a strategic partner to the business.
The Training Manager will play a key role in this programme, ensuring people have the right skills and knowledge to successfully adopt new ways of working. The Training Manager will own and drive the training workstream which will involve identification of training needs, the design and development of a curriculum, and engaging materials that support the adoption of new systems, processes, and ways of working.
Here are some of the things you can expect in role:
- To drive and own the training workstream and plan in line with the training approach, ensuring that any risks and issues are flagged appropriately
- To design training material templates and lead the production of training materials, working with Finance and Procurement Subject Matter Experts to develop those materials (facilitators guides, classroom slides, written guides)
- To design and jointly facilitate train the trainer alongside the SI/SMEs
- To deliver training sessions and surgeries
- Ensuring the training plan is aligned with and fits into the overall change management plan
- To carry out the training needs analysis (TNA) and to develop a training curriculum based on the output of the TNA
- To ensure consistency of all training materials
- To input in to user comms
- Coordination of training sessions (room bookings, equipment, training data, training calendar, send out invites) and tracking attendance
- Measurement of training activities
- Development and execution a BAU training transition plan
- Knowledge and application of learning and development best practices
- Experienced Oracle Fusion user
- Development of training approach and design and delivery of training plans
- Ability to work in collaboration with key stakeholders to determine training needs and requirements for an organisation
- Development of training curriculum
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management across all levels of the business
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and prioritisation
- Energetic with a great deal of personal drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to work at pace and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to adapt style to reflect the culture of Ocado
- Ability to quickly and easily learn new tools (e.g. web-based applications)
- A proven track record of training program development and management for large transformation programmes
- Experience of designing and delivering training programmes for Oracle Fusion implementations
- Use of a train the trainer approach
- Developing engaging content that is clear and concise for a range of audiences, including digital content (e.g. videos)
- Experience managing external vendors to support with training content/tool delivery
- Classroom training delivery
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...