HSE & Training Coordinator
At Ocado Solutions and Client Services we are responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
In Australia, Ocado has an exclusive relationship with Coles Australia to modernise and streamline they way they operate their successful supermarket and distribution business with the implementation of our OSP system in Sydney. Ocado's unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform Coles in nation first technology that is enjoyed by consumers around the world.
Come join us as we build our new OSP site for Coles in Sydney, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most competitive consumer markets globally.
About the role:
The opportunity of HSE & Training Coordinator is the chance to take on a growing organisation and shape the way that we work in developing and delivering a robust framework ensuring our workspaces are world class safe environments and that our staff are trained on our processes and policies to empower and enable a safety first culture. You will be a critical player in understanding Australian standards and regulations and work with key stakeholders across the organisation (both local and international) to implement safety strategies and develop training initiatives for the greater team.
You will work across mediums of “onsite” and “digital” training, engaging stakeholders in both Australia and the UK to implement local standards and modernise Ocado’s messaging making it relevant to our Australian workplaces.
- Certifications in Workplace Training & Assessment, and WHS (Cert IV)
- Proven experience in working in an industrial environment championing a focus on Site Safety and the ongoing development of those strategies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a history of delivering multi channel training.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage priorities, and expectations while also influencing safety outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge of Australian safety standards and regulations.
*This role will be to manage and oversee ongoing shift work, and may require your attention outside of standard business hours, as agreed.
What's on offer with Ocado
The opportunity Ocado can provide will be an Australian first, our partnership with Coles will have you hands on delivering world class technology and solutions unseen in the Australian market with the latest in AI/Robotics and the use of data to change the way Australians shop with a premium Australian brand - Coles Supermarkets.
As well as:
- Competitive Salary packaging
- Ongoing training, and development initiatives
- Career Development as Ocado expands with plans for Australia and Asia Pacific
- Stability of a global organisation in a robust and innovative market sector
- Salary packaging options with Private Healthcare, Employee Assistance Program and future share programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.