Ocado Solutions is responsible for corporate partnerships, providing the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP") as a service to retailers around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
In Australia, Ocado has an exclusive relationship with Coles Australia to modernise and streamline they way they operate their successful supermarket and distribution business with the implementation of our OSP system in Sydney. Ocado's unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform Coles in nation first technology that is enjoyed by consumers around the world.
Come join us as we build our new OSP site for Coles in Sydney, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most competitive consumer markets globally.
The Stores Coordinator/Person will be responsible for delivering an efficient, effective, safe and tidy stores. Providing spare parts to the Engineering maintenance teams in a timely manner and ensuring there are sufficient spare parts to support both scheduled maintenance and repair requirements to ensure business resiliency.
What you will do:
- The ongoing maintenance and management of stock levels in the main and satellite stores using the CMMS (computerised maintenance management system)
- The ongoing monitoring of stock levels, taking corrective actions where appropriate
- To provide assistance, in the identification of parts, to the Engineering Ops teams
- Process stores purchase orders, invoicing and associated admin processes
- Goods receiving, inspection, storage and picking of spare parts
- Building relationships with suppliers to ensure best value and service levels
- Identifying alternate suppliers, seeking best value and service for the engineering stores.
- Supporting maintenance admin in the KPI reporting, review stores KPI’s to identify trends. Take corrective actions as required to adjust levels and make recommendations to management to address adverse trends
- Assist the Engineering Team with analytical, clerical and administrative duties.
What you will need to have:
- Proven working history in a stores environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand demand requirements and manage priorities.
- Experience working with suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CMMS (computerised maintenance management system)
- Experience of using analytical skills
- Proficient in administrative and clerical duties
This role will require flexibility due to us being a 24/ 7 operation and a shift pattern will be put in place that will require working days, nights and weekends.
What you will get in return:
An exciting opportunity to join Ocado as we grow and develop and the chance to learn new skills and have new experiences in a fun and forward thinking environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits including Free Shares and Life Assurance
- Opportunity to grow your career as Ocado continue their growth in Australia
- Ongoing learning and training on world class technology
- Stability in work environment, in the ever busy FMCG industry.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.