Ocado Group HS&E Department are currently seeking a Global HSE Coordinator to join the growing team and whose mission is “to deliver safely for you and our client partners” and this role is a key contributor to help achieve this requirement.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate key aspects of the HSE team’s successful delivery of its role for the Ocado business to support everyone going home safe and healthy everyday.
So what will you be doing?
- Provision of regular data capture and reporting for all HSE issues to meet the governance requirements of the meeting schedule
- Provide full confidential administrative support
- To manage the diaries of the HSE Leadership team, including the organisation of international trips and the organisation of meetings, conferences and roadshows
- Multiple diary management and the booking and facilitating of all types of meetings and the resolution of business issues for the HSE Leadership team
- Being a strong point of contact on email and telephone to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with, or escalated as appropriate
- Assist the HSE team with the preparation and distribution of Board reports, business briefings or monthly business reports using PowerPoint, Excel and Word (or google docs equivalent) as required
- Organisation and preparation for HSE team meetings and the wider HSE meetings within Ocado, which may include PowerPoint presentations; taking notes or full minutes; and following up on any action points as a result of the meetings
- Point of contact for questions regarding the incident tracking system “super user” (AssessNet)
- Support administration and documentation relating to general people management of the team, e.g. recording of absence, confirmation of probationary periods, collation of appraisal documentation, health and safety documentation
- Assist and support with considerations for a wide variety of HSE related business projects as requested
- Analyse health & safety data trends and offer advise how to improve performance
What would we like to see?
- Strong business administration skills with previous experience in an administrative or secretarial role;
- Microsoft Office skills to an advanced level in; Word and PowerPoint, and to a basic level in Excel
- Ability to produce regular reports in a timely manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and a master in time management
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work, to juggle a range of different tasks and acknowledge that the important nature of the role may require flexibility working hours
- Operate with discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...