We are expanding our transactional teams to support our global expansion. We are seeking a Senior Payroll Support Advisor will provide support to the Payroll Support Team Lead, Payroll Team and all the associated customers.
This role is an essential role in supporting the customer services experience, with the customer across all Payroll interactions.
It will be varied, fast paced and requires someone who can be proactive, eager to learn & succeed. We operate a Hybrid working model so you can expect to be in our Hatfield Office twice a week (free on site parking or shuttle bus from the train station)
- Taking front line queries from calls, emails chat from the customer and responding to them within the agreed SLAs.
- Making sure the customer is;
- Integrating with the Payroll team to resolve queries
- Supporting the payroll team where applicable
- Creating a world class customer service experience
- Provide information on Rejected funds to Accounts Payable
- Open and sort external mail and ensure these are sent to the correct recipients
- Answering Payroll queries both Monthly and Hourly
- Assisting with the PSTL on preparing Monthly KPIs to the business
- Assisting with Business Stakeholder meetings and preparing Data.
- Lead the PST in the absence of the Payroll Support Team Lead
- Reporting on Dashboards to the wider Payroll Department & Onsite HR Team
Skills & Experience We Look For
- Proactive in your approach to improving and providing effective and efficient support of all Payroll HR queries
- Customer services skills are essential in a fast paced environment
- Basic HR and Payroll knowledge
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail under pressure & working with high volumes
- Customer-centric approach & focus on a positive experience for candidates & employees alike
- Excellent written skills, the ability to draft/make amendments to contracts & communicate internally & externally
- Able to motivate and sets stretching and ambitious targets for themselves, ensuring excellent delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with people at all levels across the business – internally and externally
- Highly organised with a natural ability to prioritise
- Flexibility and the willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Has a track record of demonstrating Ocado values
- Worked within a HR or Payroll team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Payroll processing experience
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better.