We now have an opportunity for a Receptionist and Hospitality Team Member to join the team and ensure the smooth running of Ocado’s Head Office Reception and development centres receptions, meeting room suite, training rooms and all associated services on a rotating basis with other team members as well as overseeing the booking and delivery of all hospitality services ensuring a superior employee experience at all times
Standard hours for the full time position are Mon - Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm, some flexibility will be required to ensure an excellent level of service is maintained. This role also supports multiple offices across Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City.
What will you be doing?
In a role working across reception and hospitality, day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Greeting employees, clients and visitors advising on the needs and queries they may raise to the reception, ensuring that all interactions are completed to a high level of polite communication
- Ensuring that all clients and visitors sign in through our Envoy system, that the person(s) they are meeting is contacted in a timely and professional manner
- To ensure that service levels are maintained to the highest degree and particular attention is paid to client care to ensure that all visitors receive the highest quality of service and attention.
- Issuing daily contractor passes when needed to complete work within the buildings, ensuring this is signed off by the Ocado employee they are with.
- Supporting employees on issuing daily access passes when they have forgotten their passes, ensuring they have the correct access, that their “lost” card is deactivated for security and keeping records of which card is signed out to who.
- Creating security passes for all permanent Ocado employees, including taking and editing pictures, gathering information from other stakeholders and issuing the access needed for the employee to complete their role
- Taking full ownership of the reception and all associated areas, making sure that they are kept in the best possible order at all times, liaising with cleaners, facilities, security and other departments as deemed necessary
- Working and liaising with the Front of House and Security Manager to assist in the review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of all Front of House Services.
- Being the main contact point for all hospitality requests at all Head Office and Development Centres
- Receiving hospitality requests, which must include a completed booking form per request, sending this to catering for approval
- Ensure all details for booking is correct and accepted by both Catering team and requesters, also that the request is received within the SLA of 48 hours before booking
So, what would we like to see?
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role, ideally within a reception / hospitality environment
- Excellent communication skills and natural willingness to support
- Ability to organise and prioritise effectively, multitasking will be key for this role
- Can show adaptability and flexibility to the needs to the business
- A team player, it is a busy environment so being able to work effectively and support others will be key
- Comfortable with Google Suite / Microsoft products
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...