Treasury Analyst role with the responsibility to manage payments and banking processes, including performing bank reconciliations accurately and on time
What will you be doing
- Ensuring all bank reconciliations are performed accurately and in a timely manner
- Uploading bank statement lines and communicating with wider finance teams
- Releasing payments and resolving payment queries with wider finance teams
- Answering the queries in the Ops Treasury mailbox
- Managing the trade confirmations process for any FX or MMF/bank deposit transaction
- Managing the credit card and cash plus card inboxes and answering cardholder queries
- Performing other month end close processes as required
- Supporting the Treasury Manager with the opening / closing of bank accounts, and
- Supporting the Treasury Manager on projects and with any internal/external audit queries
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Bank reconciliation experience highly desirable
- Payments and trade confirmations experience an advantage
- Oracle &/or Kyriba systems experience an advantage
- Enjoys working as part of a small team
- Capable of working remotely / independently
- Enjoys being given early responsibility and driving new processes and process improvements
- Ability to prioritise their tasks and working closely with their colleagues
- Ability to complete their work to high standards whilst identifying opportunities for further improvements
- Mindset to own and drive their personal development plans to improve their technical and soft skills and the understanding of the business
- Strong attention to detail to provide accurate and timely data and reporting with the ability to present the information with the stakeholder in mind
- Adaptability to change and positive mindset under pressure
- Ability to build trusted relationships within their wider teams
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...