We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is ready to take a leap in their career! The role is a Planning Administrator to join our Planning, Sales & Capacity team on a part-time basis.
You'll be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Sales and Capacity Operations team, to help maintain and update resource capacity and communications with other planning and wider Logistics teams.
The role will be based in Hatfield with remote working available, hours being Monday- Friday 9:30 AM-3:00 PM (25 hours per week).
- To be accountable for Administrative tasks for the team where needed
- To effectively communicate with people within all levels of business
- To set up and maintain live route data
- To be responsible for administrative actions between various Resource Planning functions
- To communicate and coordinate with other team members and managers to ensure site goals and strategies met
- To promote and encourage the effective use of departmental systems and processes to all customers
- To ensure Competition Compliance Guidelines are followed
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational ability and the ability to plan and prioritise
- High levels of customer service
- Excellent time management skills