Ocado Group HS&E Department are currently seeking a Head of HSE Audit and Assurance to join the growing team which sits within Governance Risk and Compliance. In this highly important and exciting role, you'll have overall responsibility for the development of a global audit and assurance regime covering all of Ocado’s operations and Missions governance with stakeholders across the business.
The role will involve managing responsibility for the auditing, assurance and overseeing internal HSE related operating controls, processes and practices, recommending any changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls as a result of the auditing process in accordance with standards established by Ocado, international or governmental compliance requirements.
So what will you be doing?
- Planning, supporting and performing HSE audits across the Ocado business
- Managing the internal audit resource
- Identifying business process risks as a result of the auditing approach
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas back to the HSE Leadership Team and wider business as required
- Member of the Global HSE Leadership Team supporting the delivery of the overall HSE strategy
- Providing an assurance process for the Ocado business as the key element of the “2nd line of defence” approach
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for members of the audit team as required
- Planning and allocating resources for the undertaking of audits across all the geographical regions where Ocado are working
- Establishing audit partnering arrangements with 3rd parties to undertake 2nd line defence auditing on behalf of Ocado
- Managing the reporting of audit findings and assurance for the Ocado business on HSE matters
What would we like to see?
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Ability to project manage a diverse audit programme with a variety of resources available
- ISO 45001/9001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Strong relationship management skills, able to forge and influence stakeholders
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to think creatively and pragmatically when approaching business challenges and problem solving with regards to compliance and risk management
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...