The transformation within Group People Services is now well and truly underway, implementing new tech, new team structures and better ways of working to support the business to enable its success.
As a Group People Services Team Leader for Employee Lifecycle hub, you will drive your team to excellence and strive to deliver and maintain the highest customer service across our matrix organisation. You will be accountable for leading your team day to day whilst supporting, developing and motivating to achieve results.
If you have people management experience, knowledge of GPS and you’re up for the challenge of leading positively through times of change and transformation….pls ready on and apply!
What will you be doing?
- Day to day line management of the Administration Team.
- Ensuring the service provided to the People Teams, Ocado Managers and Ocado Employees is of high quality, consistent and delivered in a customer focused way
- Motivate, engage and manage a high performing team of People Administrators, ensuring development plans are in place
- Carryout regular one to ones, appraisals, absence management and performance management against objectives and KPIs.
- Work closely with the wider business to ensure the Group People Operations Team are kept informed of changes across the business.
- Proactively identify and implement new ways of working that add value to the business / customer.
- Identify trends in development needs for individuals and groups and decide where retraining is appropriate.
- Encourage a culture of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Assigning tickets to ensure SLAs are me.
- Develop workflow processes in collaboration with our customers and ensure these are embedded within Group Operations work practices
- Update and version control document templates
- Create and update quality monitoring/auditing schedules for the different work streams within Group Operations.
- Deliver new-starter induction programmes and ongoing refresher training courses.
- Coordinate training and development to ensure team members are up to date with the wider business activities / priorities.
- Mentor and coach the Administration Team through new processes and issues flagged via audits and spot checks.
- Previous experience and sound knowledge of the Group People Services processes and current operating practices
- Prior experience of managing a team, motivating and leading by example.
- The ability to analyse and manipulate data
- Experience of using systems such as Case Management and GPS Ticketing System
- Client centric focused and consistently seeks to improve the customer journey and experience of Group People Services.
- Experience of working in a quality checks and auditing processes
- Experience of the design and development of training materials and process maps
- Experience of Microsoft package (intermediate excel) and confident approach to IT systems in general including mail merge, Powerpoint
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds! All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.