Building Services stream - Reception Team, Post Room & Goods in Assistants, Coffee Barista, Replenishers. These people are a vital part of the day to day operations and smooth running of Ocado Head Office.
This team makes it all happen and they ensure all visitors and employees are well looked after from start to finish!
Ocado Building Services Team are now on the lookout for a Full Time Administrator to be based at Head Office
What will you be doing?
- Invoice scanning, coding and inputting onto department log
- Raising purchase orders
- Logging of maintenance calls for all sites
- Cover other department areas as required (Reception, Post Room, Replen)
- Processing leavers for specific sites/car park data log sheets
- Updating department filing and managing key logs
- Provision of specific site parking permits and record keeping
- Placing online food orders for specific sites
- Logging and reporting Ocado bicycle defects
- Ensuring battery, toner recycling carried out / shredder visits take place
- Ownership and management of all stationery ordering, authorisations and price matching
- Managing departmental emails daily
- Dealing with contractors, Billi Taps, Vending machines
- Full support to Building Operations manager and Move Manager e.g furniture orders/move
- Carrying out the cash handling and banking for all sites
- ull departmental admin support (holidays & overtime)
- Assistance with all projects
- Branding & posters
- Health and Safety / fire warden & First Aid management
- Full support to all members of the department
- Creative problem solver
- Good working knowledge of all applicable IT systems
- Strong communication skills
- Keep Building Services and team updated on progress of various work streams
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better……