Service Level Agreement Lead Coordinator
Business Area: Client Services Operations Centre
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire Offices + Remote
We’re Ocado Group. We architect and build groundbreaking, game-changing technology solutions. We don’t do off-the-shelf. We don’t do easy. We are writing, building and running all our own software systems, we’re constantly pushing the limits of what technology can do.
About this role:
As a Service Level Agreement lead, you will be joining a growing function and team responsible for the smooth delivery of our SLA reports to major clients. You will have accountability for managing the process to extract, manipulate, analyse data and be responsible for ensuring that reporting documentation is relevant and to a high standard whilst ensuring compliance is adhered to.
As a Lead you will be accountable for driving the Service Level Agreement report production each month, ensuring all activities are delivered in a timely manner to our major clients. You will also be responsible for the SLA reporting process and introducing initiatives to improve the accuracy of data and reduce manual effort in the production of monthly packs.
What you will be doing:
- Own the SLA reporting process and RACI
- Run meetings as required to finalise monthly packs and drive continuous improvement in the process
- Ensure all actions are completed, and appropriate stakeholders are accountable
- Work with Ocado Solutions on future SLA changes (New contracts, expansion of current sites etc.)
- Understand the functionality of service levels across all clients
- Facilitate stakeholder requirements for the continuous development of our inhouse application
- Track and obtain final sign off for each pack from key stakeholders including Legal where appropriate
What we would like to see from you:
- Service Level Management in a complex Technical environment
- Customer engagement & stakeholder management
- Understanding of the product design lifecycle
- Exposure to client agreements / legal service contracts
- Compliance Administration
- Strong stakeholder focus and management
- Consistently builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability generate positive impact with high credibility
- Sound Decision making and Influencing
- Consistently provides an objective view with supporting material to drive the desired outcomes
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Can engage both technical and non technical stakeholders at all levels to convey ideas / complex challenges through conversation and written communication
What we offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.
We also have regular divisional socials, sports clubs not to mention the Ocado Technology Academy for a packed schedule of courses, conferences and events such as discussion sessions, conference briefs and external guest speakers. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your application below.
Due to the energising nature of Ocado's business, vacancy close dates, when stated, are indicative and may be subject to change so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
What will I get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits including Free Shares and Life Assurance
- 15% off your Ocado shopping
- Onsite subsidised café and company shop offering discounts of up to 70% on groceries from leading brands and major retailers
- Private Healthcare
- National discounts including Vodafone, Merlin Attractions, Enterprise Car Hire and many more
- Enhanced Pension scheme - matching up to 7% of your contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and it takes its obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 very seriously. We treat all our employees fairly and equally, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, pregnancy and maternity, trade union membership or offending background.
Please note: If you have applied and been rejected for this role in the last 6 months, or applied and been rejected for a role with a similar skill set, we will not re-evaluate you for this position. After 6 months, we will treat your application as a new one.