Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team as a Digital Video Producer.
The Digital Video Producer is responsible for filming and editing material to the highest standard to be used across Ocado Group's digital platforms. Working closely with the content creators and the distribution teams, the Digital Video Producer will contribute with, and will visually shape, content ideas. The outcomes will be pivotal to delivering the corporate digital communications strategy of maximising engagement for the various external audiences across the world.
What will you be doing?
- Shoot video of the highest quality and the appropriate format for digital platforms, including live webcasts/social broadcasts. This comprises camera work, sound work and lighting at any of Ocado Group's locations or on the field
- Edit material to highest standards and required formats, re-purposing for the various platforms as required and delivering to agreed deadlines
- Pre-producing and setting up of video resources, coordinating as needed to ensure production runs smoothly
- Contribute with creative ideas for content, storytelling and formats
- Stay up to date with trends in visual content, ensuring Ocado's video output remains innovative, current and relevant
- Help develop Ocado Group's video style, while safeguarding the brand's identity
- Liaise effectively and establishing good relationship with internal and external stakeholders and other contacts inside and outside of Ocado Group
- Proven experience in creating video content for digital including edits for social
- Demonstrable creative approach and innovation to both idea generation and problem solving
- Outstanding storytelling abilities, as applied to video
- Experience of adapting material for various purposes, platforms and audiences
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, performing to a brief, as well as a self-starter
- Ability to manage resources, including technical equipment and budgets, to deliver outcomes in a cost-effective manner
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues across Ocado Group and with individuals and organizations outside of it
- Knowledge of current trends for video production at the content and technical level; a keen interest in staying ahead of the curve
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Please see below a link to our social channels:
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...