We’re Ocado Technology. We architect and build groundbreaking, game-changing technology solutions. We don’t do ‘off-the-shelf’. We don’t do ‘easy’. We are writing, building and running all our own software systems, we’re constantly pushing the limits of what technology can do.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to make a difference in the operations and support arena. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an expanding international company that is at the cutting edge of technology. The Ocado Smart Platform is our new modular and scalable solution for building our highly automated warehouses which we will use to put some of the largest bricks and mortar retailers around the world online using our disruptive business model.
Your role will be to provide support and assistance for our ever-growing internal and external customer base. You are the entry focal point for all Ocado Technology customer contact. This is a fast-paced, shift based role in our Service Assurance Operations Center.
What will you do?
- Provide outstanding Customer Service
- Work collaboratively with Service Assurance Operations team members that operate out of the UK, the US and Japan
- Provide support for a diverse and ever-evolving customer base consuming Ocado Services, by performing a variety of roles incorporating:
- Customer contact management using Phone/Email and ITSM tooling.
- Incident Triage and Prioritisation
- Incident Resolution
- Event Management
- Customer Liaison and Communication
- First time fix based upon knowledge and technical ability
- Change Management and deployment
- Create relevant knowledge articles to support the Service Assurance process
- Planning and effective delivery of project/continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive incident recording quality via retrospectives and reviews
- Recommend and suggest tooling improvements
What would we like you to have?
- Must be able to fluently communicate in oral and written form in both English and Japanese
- Drive to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- A can-do attitude. No task is too small
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jira Service Desk and Confluence or equivalent ITSM tooling
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to understand, explain and enhance internal tooling processes
- Ability to manage expectations, deal with complex customer concerns and improve customer service
- Demonstrable knowledge of application support at an Enterprise level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, robust interaction with stakeholders and other members of the team
- Experience in Change, Major Incident and Problem Management gained in an ITIL-based organisation
- Accountability and ownership, prioritise own workload
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and get things done
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible, positive and focused during times of change
What we can offer you
Technically stretching work is a given. We want you to push technological boundaries and create solutions to problems people haven’t even thought about yet; so we’ll give you the freedom and the tools and the playful, stimulating working environment you need to do what’s never been done before. While red tape’s conspicuous by its absence, rewards are plentiful: as well as a competitive salary, benefits include pension scheme, interest-free season ticket loan.
Find out more about Ocado Technology at http://www.ocadotechnology.com. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.