At Ocado we recognise the importance of our people, and the importance of having an effective and efficient People Operations Function to enable us to provide our business and employees with the best possible service.
As part of our ongoing transformation, we have a newly created role within People Operations Excellence hub for a People Systems Specialist. As a People Systems Specialist, you will be the first support escalation point for all People Systems; Primarily this will be Workday, HRApp, and internal iconic products.
You will provide support and fixes for Tier 1 incidents and service requests, triaging those that need to be escalated to Tier 2 or 3, either as a Request for Change or as incident resolution. You will be responsible for system administration, including record set up, security maintenance and functional administration [e.g position management in Workday, account set up in FirstCare].
If you already have the foundations of HR Shared services Systems and processes and you're keen to develop your knowledge and capabilities with HR Systems, whilst providing first in class service and support to key functions such as our People Partners, Recruitment, Rewards & Benefits and Learning & Development teams then pls read on and apply!
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a large People Operations Team to support all day to day queries across multiple functions, locations and countries for a population of over 16,000 employees.
- Provide support and guidance to the People Helpdesk to resolve all Tier 1 type People System queries including, but not limited to:
- Accountable for the creation of new locations, streams and/or departments and new Supervisory Organisations
- Escalating business process incidents to Tier 2 where you are unable to resolve them
- Triaging and recognising queries or incidents that needs to be raised as Requests for Change or Service Requests to Tier 2 or 3
- Providing feedback to Training Leads about knowledge gaps within the People Operations team or the People Systems User Groups (managers, People Partners, Recruiters etc)
- Ensure that process and resolution to queries are completed within the agreed SLAs.
- When necessary escalate complex issues or queries to the People Governance Manager
- You will also be involved in resolution/UAT/ project activity related to all People system change requests
- You will have a strong HR administrative background within a HR Shared Service team.
- Experience in handling multiple requests from internal and external parties.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to multitask and work in a busy and pressurised environment.
- Keen to develop their knowledge of HR Systems.
- Have the ability to organise their workload to meet tight deadlines
- Possess fantastic attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Essential experience managing HRIS systems,e.g. Workday
- Management of non HR platforms is desired
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us at Ocado. In Trident Place we have a games room, coffee shop,an amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime needs. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.