We are seeking 3 x Payroll Help Desk Advisor's on a three month FTC initially, to support the additional workload as we work through our transformation project.
The Help Desk Payroll Advisor will provide support to the Helpdesk Team Leader, Payroll Team and all the associated customers. This role is pivotal to supporting the customer services experience, with the customer across all Payroll interactions.
It will be varied, fast paced and requires someone is proactive, eager to learn & succeed.
What you will be accountable for?
- Handling front line enquiry calls, emails chat from the customer and responding to them within the agreed SLAs.
- Making sure the customer is supported
- Integrating with the Payroll team to resolve enquiries
- Supporting the payroll team where applicable
- Creating a world class customer service experience "We can do better"
- Proactive in your approach to improving and providing effective and efficient support of all Payroll HR queries
- Customer services skills are essential in a fast paced environment
- Basic HR and Payroll knowledge
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail under pressure & working with high volumes
- Customer-centric approach & focus on a positive experience for candidates & employees alike
- Excellent written skills, the ability to draft/make amendments to contracts & communicate internally & externally
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...