Here we have a newly created vacancy to support our expansion in Procurement & Finance here at Ocado.
The role holder will need to work closely with the other members of the Procurement Policy team and will primarily support the Procurement teams and preparers across the Business. It will also link into other support functions such as:
Finance, HR, IT, other relevant SME functions and 3rd party providers.
The role involves
- Define and maintain Procurement KPIs, performance metrics and reporting.
- Provide reporting as a service to the mission led Procurement teams
- Provide reporting, analytics and insight on business wide Procurement to support decision making, spot opportunities, and to drive compliance
- Agree reporting timetables and ensure that accurate and insightful performance reports are produced within the appropriate timescales and service levels, analysing and interpreting the complex reports and presenting the analysis to stakeholders
- Ensure that performance analysis is produced in a timely and accurate manner and is simple and easy to access and digest in order to deliver good customer satisfaction
- Establish and govern Procurement Data standards and ownership across the business
- Owns and develops Procurement System Strategy incl. relevant systems integrations and future systems roadmap (in alignment with corporate system strategy).
- Acts as Procurement business owner in the quarterly releases of Fusion and recommends how to best leverage the tool/ functionalities
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies through system solutions
- Accountable for defining and implementing an effective Systems user education strategy, delivering training for users
The skills and experience we need
- In depth knowledge of the P2P and S2C process with a thorough understanding of Proficiency in creating performance dashboards; manipulating, modelling and analysing industry best practice and its application
- In depth knowledge of the P2P and S2C process with a thorough understanding of industry best practice and its application
- Excellent Oracle Financial skills – particularly Oracle R12/Fusion and iProcurement, Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- The role has to understand the Procurement processes in order to identify appropriate reporting measures and generate relevant insights to illustrate procurement performance/ compliance and be able to suggest relevant courses of action
- The ability to identify and deliver optimised Procurement systems solutions. It requires an appreciation of the Procurement technology landscape acquired and maintained by benchmarking with other organisations and keeping abreast of new technology and solutions
- A strong understanding of the various procurement cycles
- Due to a number of Procurement processes interacting with other business processes, this role needs to have a strong understanding of the broader back-office systems and processes as well as overall corporate Technology strategy
- Excellent IT skills, with advanced use of Google Suite
- Strong analytical skills and data & reporting experience. Demonstrated achievement in driving business performance through effective performance analysis.
- Strong e-Sourcing skills – preferably using tools such as Oracle, SAP SRM, Jaggaer, Coupa
- Strong Oracle Financial skills – particularly Oracle R12/Fusion and iProcurement, Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills evidencing the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...