The Client Transition team works with our Ocado Smart Platform (OSP) partners to ensure they are ‘getting the most out of the product’. The Client Transition team has a key role in driving growth ahead of the market for all of our OSP partners. The role covers the end-to-end online grocery operation.
Having a deep understanding of OSP, the Client Transition Associate’s role is to deliver on location operational support to client’s teams to ensure a smooth implementation of OSP into their business. This encompasses the operational work required to ‘get OSP going’ namely, testing, training, set up support and ‘snagging’.
The Client Success Associate will act as the trusted expert in OSP implementation matters, having both an extensive understanding of OSP and a deep understanding of client operations.
What will you be doing?
- Support the main client contact to ensure OSP is set up and configured in preparation for trialling, launch and rollout
- Ensure platform is appropriately configured and support services have been set up
- Coordinate internal activities in preparation for go live
- Plan set of demos and trials on key OSP elements with the client and execute them
- Provide localised client training either on the client site or remotely
- Complement client team self learning (based on Ocado materials) with coaching / demo sessions on location
- Provide on-the-ground operational support
- Resolve ‘snagging’ issues around configuration / operation / and follow up on bugs
- Act as a consultant for client queries regarding OSP
- Act as a consultant and knowledge base for internal stakeholders to understand more about client operations
- Support the execution of end to end testing of the OSP platform working closely with the testing team to handover to the client for User Acceptance Testing
- Follow up and resolve OSP implementation issues around usage of the platform, and unresolved issues flagged with service desk
- Support the launch of more complex features and key developments client side (e.g. store expansion)
- Feedback lessons learnt and areas of improvement to management
- Report to management status and progress of implementation
- Experience working or strong desire to work with national and international clients on location
- Experience in Implementation Support and Advisory Services
- Creative problem-solving approach, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision making skills
- Strong client relationship and stakeholder management.
- Experience representing a software platform
- Strong cultural awareness and comfort with different national groups in a cross functional environment
- Demonstrable project and process management skills (i.e. building / running plans, providing teams visibility / involvement)
- Strong sense of ownership and proactive can-do attitude. Keen to take a hands-on approach in driving client outcomes
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.