Who We Are
Ocado is a UK based company admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange (Ticker OCDO). It comprises one of the world's largest dedicated online grocery retailers, operating its own grocery and general merchandise retail businesses under Ocado.com and other specialist shop banners, together with its Ocado Solutions division.
The Ocado Solutions division is responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary, and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with Sobeys to help it redefine the grocery customer experience in Canada through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
Come join us as we build our North American team, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most exciting global markets for e-commerce.
What You Will Do
As an Inventory Coordinator you will:
- Deliver efficient, effective, safe, and tidy stores.
- Provide spare parts to the Engineering maintenance teams in a timely manner
- To have sufficient spare parts to support both scheduled maintenance and repair requirements and ensure business resiliency
- Monitor stock levels between min/max parameters and place replenishment orders in a timely manner
- Expedite deliveries from suppliers/repairers
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Stores stock control and purchase order system.
- Analyze data and provide administrative support for the Engineering Team as required.
Who You Are
To qualify for our Inventory Coordinator position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience of working in a stores environment
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to meet demanding targets in a pressurized stores environment
- Ability to communicate clearly both internally and with Suppliers
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
- Experience in using analytical skills
- Proficient in administrative and clerical duties
- Working knowledge in communicating in the English and French language
This position is located in Pointe-Claire, QC.
We have revolutionized the online grocery world. Our technology is at the forefront of our business and it’s the people, like you, willing to challenge the norm to come up with innovative ideas that have enabled this. We offer a challenge like no other, interesting projects to work on, and a sense that you are part of a team doing something different. With this being our first site in Canada, you will be part of our success in a new country, with opportunities to develop your career within a structured path, whether it be improving your technical skills and ability or progressing into management roles. So what are you waiting for?
For a sense of who we are and what we deliver we invite you to explore online to learn more about Ocado Technology and Ocado Engineering, which directly support the Ocado Solutions division, and take the next step in what will be an amazing career with us.
Learn about our partnership with Sobeys:
- Ocado seals new international tie-up with Sobeys in Canada
- A sneak peek at the future of grocery automation in Canada
- Check out this video about our advanced robotics technology
Ocado Solutions values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.