Who We Are
Ocado is a UK based company admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange (Ticker OCDO). It comprises one of the world's largest dedicated online grocery retailers, operating its own grocery and general merchandise retail businesses under Ocado.com and other specialist shop banners, together with its Ocado Solutions division.
The Ocado Solutions division is responsible for providing Ocado's innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with the Kroger Family of Companies in the US to help redefine the grocery customer experience through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
Come join us as we build our North American team, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most exciting global markets for e-commerce.
What You Will Do
The Service Assurance Team Lead will be managing a team of remote Service Assurance Specialists and providing support and assistance for our ever-growing internal and external client base. You are the entry focal point for all Ocado Technology client contact. This is a fast-paced shift based role in our Service Assurance Operations Center.
- Provide outstanding Customer Service.
- Managing a team of remote service assurance specialists to ensure effective coverage of services by the team.
- Provide support for a diverse and ever-evolving client base consuming Ocado Services performing a variety of roles incorporating:
- Client contact management using Phone/Email and ITSM tooling.
- Incident Triage and Prioritization.
- Incident Resolution.
- Event Management.
- Client Liaison and Communication.
- First time Fix based upon knowledge and technical ability.
- Change Management and deployment.
- Create relevant knowledge articles to support the Service Assurance process.
- Planning and effective delivery of project/continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive incident recording quality via retrospectives and reviews.
- Recommend and suggest tooling improvements.
Who you are
To qualify for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong time management skills, Experience in line management; Strong organizational skills
- Drive to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jira Service Desk and Confluence or equivalent ITSM tooling.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to understand, explain and enhance internal tooling processes.
- Ability to manage expectations, deal with complex customer concerns and improve customer service.
- Demonstrable knowledge of application support at an Enterprise level
- Strong verbal and written communication, robust interaction with stakeholders and other members of the team.
- Experience in Change, Major Incident and Problem Management gained in an ITIL-based organization.
- Accountability and ownership, prioritizing own workload.
- Work well with others and actively contribute toward team objectives.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and get things done.
- Ability to apply learned skills, awareness beyond the immediate area/role.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible, positive and focused during times of change.
What We Offer
- 401k Plan; 100% match up to 5% of earnings
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- 10 Paid Public Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account; Company Contribution of 50% of Annual Deductible
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn about our partnership with Kroger:
- Kroger Bets on Robots With Ocado Deal
- Meet Ocado, Kroger’s Newest Weapon in Its Grocery Delivery War with Amazon and Walmart
- Check out this video about our advanced robotics technology
Ocado is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.