Ocado is a technology-led global software and robotics platform providing a unique end-to-end solution for online grocery partners worldwide. Ocado has entered into agreements with international partners to build and operate more than 50 Customer Fulfilment Centres in the coming years.
As a result, a Group Transformation Office has been established to transform our business and develop the capabilities needed to design, build and run the Ocado Smart Platform for clients worldwide.
One of the programmes underway is the Finance transformation. We are implementing a new ERP platform to improve Finance processes and enable the function to become a strategic partner to the business.
As the Change Manager, you will play a vital role in this programme, ensuring the successful adoption of the new operating model, including processes, systems and ways of working. You'll manage the end to end change cycle for the programme, including change impact assessment & action planning, communication, training and support with business cutover activities.
About the role
- Scope change and develop change strategy for the relevant programmes
- Ensure alignment with the business-wide change mgmt approach and manage interdependencies
- Create and manage a comprehensive change plan for the appropriate transformation programme, to support the adoption of new processes, system and ways of working
- Assess the change impact of the programmes on different stakeholder groups from a people, process & technology perspective. Develop an action plan based on impacts assessed
- Measure change readiness throughout the programme, and adoption during deployment
- Identify stakeholders and put management plans in place to ensure that key stakeholders are kept appropriately engaged and informed
- Develop a communications and engagement approach and plan and manage its implementation to ensure people impacted by the change are kept updated, informed and are supportive of the change
- Lead their team to identify training needs, develop the training curriculum and ensure that the training plan is executed
- Build change capability across the wider Group Transformation and business
- Coach stakeholders on change and drive active leadership
- Support development of Change Management strategy and approach for the wider Group Transformation
- Previous experience in Transformation and Change Management - end to end process project life cycle (Oracle Fusion / Workday beneficial)
- High experience in Change Management strategy and planning
- Track record of managing multi-disciplined complex projects
- Stakeholder engagement across all levels within the business and can influence others: in a positive way to guide stakeholders and impacted audience to embrace the change;
- Develop change management capability during the project in leaderships and users.
- Involvement in the decision process: with Sponsors/Stakeholders very close during the change process to help guide the transition as smooth as possible to the Organization
- Experience of managing change for operating model design and implementation
- A highly analytical and logical approach to work and the ability to deal with ambiguity and apply structure and clarity
- Be able to determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process so as the results;
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own groundbreaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20-minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better.