At Ocado Solutions and Client Services we are responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world, redefining the customer grocery experience through the adoption of a centralised, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
What you will be doing:
- The ongoing maintenance and management of stock levels using FIIX, our CMMS system.
- The ongoing monitoring of stock levels, taking corrective actions where appropriate
- To provide assistance, in the identification of parts, to the team
- Process stores purchase orders, invoicing and associated admin processes
- Goods receiving, inspection, storage and picking of spare parts
- Building relationships with suppliers to ensure best value and service levels
- Identifying alternate suppliers, seeking best value and service for the engineering stores.
- Supporting maintenance admin in the KPI reporting, review stores KPI’s to identify trends. Take corrective actions as required to adjust levels and make recommendations to management to address adverse trends
What we would like to see:
- Experience of working in a stores environment
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to meet demanding targets in a pressurised stores environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and FIIX (computerised maintenance management system)
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholder
- Experience of using analytical skills
We are thrilled to welcome applicants from across the world. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of your visa at this time. We do cover the relevant company costs for visa sponsorship. For all employment offers made for UK roles, it is expected that you will be based in the UK in commutable distance, ready for your first day of work, so please keep this in mind. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
We will always aim to respond to everyone who applies for one of our roles. Sometimes though we have a lot of applicants and it takes us a little while to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of your application, then you should take it that you have not been successful on this occasion and accept our apologies that we didn’t manage to get back to you personally.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.