We are pleased to present this newly created opportunity for an experienced Fusion Front Desk Team Analyst. This opportunity could be a gateway into our Master Data Teams.
The role is part of the Fusion Front Desk (tier 1 support) which in turn is within the wider Financial Controls and Process Improvement team, the role provides key frontline support for the Oracle Fusion Finance application (including GL, AP, AR, FAR, projects, Iprocurement & CM).
The role will involve resolution of user support issues in Oracle Fusion as well as scope to assist the team in developing new deliverables. The role will also oversee change requests from the initial request through to implementation into the production environment.
This individual will also help to support the business and end users in the adoption of Oracle Fusion as this is a new tool for Ocado Group,
What you will be doing?
The main duties are logging and prioritising support of live incident tickets or support requests, as well as ticket resolution allocated to tier 1 support.
- The main duties are logging and prioritising support of live incident tickets or support requests, as well as ticket resolution allocated to tier 1 support.
- Liaising with business users to resolve issues
- Assessing incident impact and working closely with tier 2 & 3 colleagues
- Managing tickets.
- Manage your queue of incidents through to resolution (in the Salesforce tool)
- Ensuring that the resolution is fully documented and working with other Ocado support teams if you are unable to resolve within your team
- Manage service requests from users through to implementation into the production environment
- Incident Management
- Front line response for the Ocado Oracle Fusion application
- To highlight trends/ KPIs and major incidents to your line manager
- Document key process and How to Guides to support other team members and knowledge share.
- Ensure that relevant controls that form part of your role are followed and appropriately evidenced
- You will need to be someone who delivers to consistently high standards and is passionate about seeing tasks through to completion to deliver a great business user experience
- You will have excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels (both written and verbal)
- You love problem solving and have strong analytical skills
- Be able to deliver innovative, creative, and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- You are passionate about learning and can effectively absorb new features and technology
- You are a team player who will build relationships across all departments within Ocado
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to find workarounds and solutions but know when to ask for help
- You are accustomed to the pressure related to resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities that require multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritise based on potential impact
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- A demonstrated desire to develop yourself and existing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience of change control management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of importance of accuracy, data integrity and adhering to procedures
- Ability to manage expectations, deal with issues and improve customer service
- Confident and organised
- Team player who is willing to share knowledge
- You will have an understanding of the IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks relating to incidents, problems and the change management life cycle
- Experience of supporting critical production infrastructure
- Salesforce service desk experience
- Oracle Fusion/R12 service desk/ support experience
- Joiners/Movers/ Leavers (JML) experience
- ITIL Foundation qualification
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...