We are currently recruiting for a International Payroll Advisor on a 6month Fixed Term Contract. Our Payroll Team is part of Finance Excellence. As we expand our Finance Excellence Team there could be further opportunity for the right person to join Ocado on a permanent basis.
Finance Excellence provide solid foundations that enable our leaders and front-line partners to drive key commercial decisions and reporting of our performance to the business and our external stakeholders globally.
As a Payroll Advisor, you will provide front line support to the UK and International Payroll teams and the People function. You will be responding and handling Payroll queries via, telephone, email or Live Chat.
This is a varied, fast paced role that will suit someone who is keen to learn and work proactively, as part of a team. Supported by the Global Payroll Manager.
- Creating a first-class welcome to the company for all new starters. Including collating and ensuring all new starter documentation has been processed accurately
- Ensuring all payroll questions are responded to in a timely manner and within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensuring employee of on-boarding and off-boarding is done in a seamless manner
- To analyse, investigate and resolve complex queries and discrepancies, including the close supervision of overpayments and underpayments
- Working collaboratively across all departments to ensure seamless resolution of all queries submitted to Payroll
- Ensure all escalations have been answered as priority and employees queries have resolution
- Any queries unable to be resolved or answered should be raised immediately with the Payroll Team Leaders or Global Payroll Manager
Skills & Experience We Look For
- International Payroll Experience is really important to us
- Proactive in your approach to improving and providing effective and efficient support of all HR activities
- Basic HR and Payroll knowledge is essential
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail under pressure & working with high volumes
- Customer-centric approach, focus on a positive experience for candidates & employees alike
- Excellent written skills, the ability to draft/make amendments to contracts & communicate internally & externally
- Able to motivate and able to set stretching and ambitious targets, ensuring excellent delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with people at all levels across the business
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better.