We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our busy Live Sites team as a PMO Manager on a permanent basis.
Working as part of an evolving Project Management team within the Ocado Logistics, This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our progressive development towards project management maturity. You will be a professional PMO manager with the ability to create, develop and drive a PMO function within Ocado Logistics.
You will work closely with the Senior Business Project Managers, Project Managers and managers across Ocado logistics departments to determine the best approach for a project based on scale, complexity and risk and then monitor and report on the project delivery.
- Working closely with the finance department you will provide financial monitoring and control, including financial analysis and reporting across both small and multi-million pound projects
- Creating and managing Project dashboards
- Monitoring project budgets and schedules, providing updates for Project Managers
- Identifying programme risks and assess the potential impact to the critical path
- You will oversee the Resource Pool allocation to projects ensuring that all projects are adequately resourced according to priority
- Work with other departments to identify, manage and maintain the project pipeline opportunities
- Participate in ongoing management of project & programme plans through regular planning meetings/workshops across programmes. Be a point of contact for all streams and stakeholders for the project programme
- Promote process compliance, standardisation and continuous improvement and providing project governance #
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to create, maintain and report on integrated project programmes across complex large scale projects
- Ability to maintain multiple programme views for different audiences
- Excellent numeric and Excel skills
- Extensive experience within a fast-paced highly pressurised office environment
- Deep project background with more than 5 years in programme and project management
- Demonstrable experience of PMO management of multiple projects from concept through to operational use
- Previous experience of managing large portfolios of work, not just single Projects or Programmes.
- Qualified to higher education standard
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better.