Who We Are
Ocado comprises one of the world's largest dedicated online grocery retailers, operating its own grocery and general merchandise retail businesses under Ocado.com and other specialist shop banners, together with its Ocado Solutions division.
The Ocado Solutions division is responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with Coles Australia to help redefine the grocery customer experience through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
Come join us as we build our Australian team, bringing world-class innovation and technologies to one of the most exciting global markets for e-commerce.
Due to our growth, we are now looking for an Implementation Manager to join to orchestrate the end to end delivery of the Ocado Smart Platform to Coles. Accountable to programme manage multiple large scale CapEx projects encompassing client relationship, CFC design, MHE automation, platform implementation and readiness for Go live
This role will take accountability for the full lifecycle of a Customer Fulfillment Centre( CFC) build. It is both external client and internal stakeholder facing, with large scale budget, people management and decision-making responsibilities.
What will you be doing?
- Project manage the Implementation of a new automated Customer Fulfilment Centre
- Create, manage and monitor large scale budget, programme and specification for a project
- Prepare board papers to gain sign off for investment business cases
- Liaise with and drive multiple internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage client relationships within the Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) project delivery
- Maintain and monitor the progress of the project against Ocado’s standard project methodology
- Development of a detail CFC design in conjunction with the new CFC Design Team
- Coordination of risks and issues within the project with regular reporting and escalation to senior management when required
- A highly analytical and logical approach to work
- Project & programme management experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills at all levels of the business
- Ability to show initiative, self-motivation and innovation
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Proactivly maintain good working relationships, both internally and externally
About Ocado Group...
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better……