Senior Finance Analyst role with the accountability to partner and support key business stakeholders including the provision of insight and analysis to support decisions, preparation and development of budgeting and forecasting and management information
What you will be doing?
- Partner their business area to provide insight and support decision making to achieve business plans
- Work closely with the Finance Excellence teams to develop and provide accurate and insightful reporting leveraging financial and non-financial data
- Deliver the planning, budgeting and forecasting process for their area including identification of risk and opportunities
- Deep understanding of the operational drivers to provide relevant insight and decision making support
- Provide support, insight and data for the development of relevant operational plans
- Support business case development, commercial contracts, programme & project delivery and business reviews providing robust financial data
- Develop and articulate management information, insight and ad hoc analysis to support performance tracking, cost control and decision making ensuring these are timely, relevant and insightful
- Support investment appraisals and work closely with the project controlling team to support the business on the financial management of the projects through the project life cycle creating robust capex and opex plans.
- Support the development and maintain cost models aligned with operational and business metrics
- Support the delivery of business change
- Ensure the right financial standards, compliance processes and controls are applied into the business areas
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to business processes and financial controls to increase efficiency and ensure all costs are recorded accurately in the accounts.
- Manage, support and develop their team to drive engagement and performance
- Knowledge of finance processes
- Relevant financial qualifications
- Knowledge of relevant finance systems
- Experience in a fast paced global environment
- Commercial acumen
- Deep understanding of the business and relevant business processes
- Strategic and analytical thinking
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...