The International Payroll Team Leader will provide support to the International Payroll and HR teams and will be based in the Hatfield office. The successful candidate will have a sleeve rolled up attitude and will be the "go to specialist" with experience in improving process's and operational standards across the various countries.
This role is pivotal to supporting the International new starter experience, including on-boarding, weekly / monthly payroll and the seamless process of claiming expenses.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in processing International Payroll and will need to also have a good work ethic and a professional attitude.
What you will be doing?
- Responsibility for processing and supporting all current Global payrolls but not limited to: Australia, Sweden, Japan, Canada, Unites States and France
- Ensure the integrity of the International payroll information, calculations and management of data.
- Manage and maintain all International payroll records and make amendments when necessary.
- Validating International payroll files for salaried and hourly paid staff.
- Ensuring any International employment changes are tracked and all parties are updated.
- Manage external payroll relationships and continually monitor the service provided and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Responding to International payroll questions in a timely manner
- Creating a first-class welcome to the company for all new starters. Including collating and ensuring all new starter documentation has been processed accurately.
- Responding to International HR questions in a timely manner
- Ensuring employee off boarding is done in a seamless manner
- Collating and gathering all International expenses information
- HR and Payroll knowledge is essential
- A strategic thinker and a hands-on manager of a small team.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive in your approach to improving and providing effective and efficient support of all HR activities.
- Being able to meet tight deadlines and the ability to understand complex procedures.
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail under pressure & working with high volumes
- Customer-centric approach & focus on a positive experience for candidates & employees alike
- Excellent written skills, the ability to draft/make amendments to contracts & communicate internally & externally
- Able to motivate and sets stretching and ambitious targets for themselves, ensuring excellent delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with key stake holders at all levels across the business – internally and externally.
- Highly organised with a natural ability to prioritise.
- Flexibility and the willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Systems experience with TMF and Workday preferable.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...