What we do
The main areas on which currently the team is working are computer vision projects, time series data - predictive maintenance of the robots and stations in the existing customer fulfillment centers.
The role of Machine Learning Engineer is to solve problems with the use of machine learning algorithms. We are looking for a strong Software Engineer with knowledge and experience in machine learning, statistics and deep learning who could both create proof-of-concepts for solving problems with ML, and further scaling the solutions to be used at production data volumes.
What you'll be doing
- Following the latest research in ML
- Participation in the improvement of ML infrastructure/toolsets
- Creation of PoCs for ML solutions
- Scaling solutions to production data volumes
- Participation in the integration/productionization of solutions (including monitoring etc)
What you need
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Python programming stack
- Scikit learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
- Data processing with Cloud Infrastructure
- Productionization of ML models
What we offer you
- Great remuneration package
- 25 days paid leave
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave policy
- Free Share Plan program
- Share Purchase Plan program
- Work-life balance and work from home practice
- A choice of equipment (MacOS / linux / windows)
- Both in house and external training programs
- Your own training dedicated budget (for conferences, courses etc.)
There’s a lot going on at Ocado Technology! Click to find out more about our values and our recruitment process.
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.