Within Ocado Group sits Platform Implementation, whose mission is ‘to orchestrate the implementation of Ocado’s platforms globally’. This department focuses on the full programme management life cycle of the implementation of our highly automated, multi-million pound Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs) - from pre-deal, through to the design, construction, installation, testing and ‘go-live’ phases (with all the process and portfolio management in between). This department is instrumental in ensuring we deliver these CFCs on time, to budget, and to the specific requirements of each client.
The Client Training team within the Client Readiness department is responsible for the delivery of both Training and Knowledge Transfer to our client base - ensuring a frictionless end-to-end learning experience and final handover of a fully functioning OSP powered CFC.
As the Client Trainer you will have shared responsibility for the design and successful delivery of engaging training programmes to Ocado Solutions clients, in the UK and Internationally.
Act as a point of contact in the Client Training team and as a conduit between Ocado Solution clients and Ocado SME’s for all matters training related. Working collaboratively with the Client Training Manager, internal stakeholders and subject matter experts you will understand each client’s specific training requirements and play an important part in creating, coordinating and successfully delivering the Client training strategy via the digital first approach.
To ensure we continue surprising and delighting our clients, it is essential that we review and evaluate all training delivered to continually enhance our training offering
As this role will be client facing, acting in a professional and engaging manner, delivering work of a high quality and on time are essential.
What will you be doing?
- Work collaboratively with Ocado Subject Matter Experts and other internal stakeholders to design, develop and deliver training for both physical and virtual workshops and other supporting materials needed for UK and global clients
- Develop productive relationships with clients
- Work with the Client Training Manager to understand the client business and create best in class end-to-end training programmes
- Work with key stakeholders to continue developing our suite of training content to support the release and deployment of new OSP products.
- Track progress associated with delivering great learning experiences e.g. evaluation/feedback, knowledge validation of learners.
- Engage and work with third party companies when required to support with the creation of content and support materials
- Representing the Client Training workstream in project programme meetings if required
- Deputising for the Client Training Manager if required
- International and domestic travel to meet the requirements of this role
- High calibre candidate with a track record of designing and delivering engaging training
- Proactively track and manage client records for reporting purposes, e.g. attendance, evaluation, knowledge checks etc.
- Advocate for lifelong learning and self development and can instill this in others
- Good at building relationships both internally and externally
- Lives the ‘Ocado Way’
- Good communication which convey gravitas and inspires confidence in a manner that is inclusive and collaborative
- Confident communicating both verbally and in written formats with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group...
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
We are only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and provide a free shuttle bus from Hatfield Station to the office!
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and an amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds.. all Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…