We’re in an exciting period of transformational change at Ocado. We're seeing significant developments in our Solutions business, while our Retail business continues to grow as part of a new joint venture with M&S.
With success, growth and transformation, comes new ways of working and new opportunities and so we seek a GRC Controls Analyst to join our Legal, Governance, Risk and Compliance Team for the Ocado Group.
The Framework and Controls Analyst will assist in ensuring Ocado maintains and develops a control framework to support the achievement of attestation against relevant governance frameworks. In this role you will support various functions including technology, information security, data protection and risk to ensure that controls are embedded into the business and its processes.
You will be responsible for inputting and maintaining the controls and control framework, initially for the Trusted Services Criteria (SOC 2) and SOC 1 on our compliance software tool and developing this for other frameworks. The role will assist in ensuring controls meet requirements and will work with and challenge all related parties to ensure that controls are appropriate and actions are understood, accepted and ultimately actioned.
The role will assist in the required reporting from the compliance management tool and preparation of reports for the relevant committees as required. The analyst will also act as an important bridge between the different parts of the business and the internal and external audit teams.
What will you be doing?
- Support the development and maintenance of a controls culture across Ocado, including continuous communication with controls operators and owners across the business
- Engage with control owners and operators in order to review and test their internal controls for attestation purposes and to improve the facilitation of the testing and audits by 3rd line of defence and external auditors
- Review and evaluate internal controls, including the adequacy of documentation and design effectiveness assessment through review of documents and meeting Control Owners
- Assist Control Owners to document their internal controls as required
- Undertake routine discussions with key stakeholders on control testing outcomes and action plans, and ensuring risk remediation/control improvement objectives are addressed by the actions
- Support the shaping, development and continuous improvement of controls frameworks across the business's core processes and systems
- Maintain the ongoing integrity of the compliance tooling
- Previous practical experience and knowledge of risk and control frameworks / best practice and methodologies (eg. Trusted Services Criteria, ISO2700x etc)
- Experience of delivery in a technology risk function and knowledge of ITGCs
- Experience of risk management and an understanding of risks and threats
- Previous experience in a role that demonstrates commercial acumen and application of logical judgement
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to work effectively in a challenging environment to tight timescales
- Audit accreditation / qualification is highly desirable but not essential
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us, in Trident Place we offer weekly exercise classes, a games room, coffee shop and an amazing food hall to satisfy you at any time of day with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, paternity and maternity leave, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.