At Ocado we are changing the way the UK and the world shops - and it’s happening right here from our Head Office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire!
As a result, we’re in an exciting period of transformational change at Ocado, and a Group Transformation Team has been established to revolutionise our business and develop the capabilities needed to support multiple complex projects across departments and missions.
We need people to support business change as a result of investment in new systems and platforms, in particular, Workday, which we are investing in heavily as our new People platform. You will work closely with the project team and business stakeholders to support the scope and delivery of business change activities such as comms and training to ensure successful adoption of new processes and functionality.
This role represents a huge opportunity to contribute to the success at Ocado and to help shape broader changes as we progress through our transformation programme.
What will you be doing?
- Scoping the change, identifying and engaging key stakeholders / stakeholder groups
- Defining the change approach within your project, and translating it into tangible project plans
- Define project intent, scope, outcomes and deliverables for change activity
- Support analysis and solution exploration to identify the right solutions for the business
- Delivering the change activities in line with plan
- Coordination and delivery of training and comms content to support project needs
- Apply change methodology to projects so the full benefits of the outlined changes are realised
- Report timely and accurate on weekly status meetings accordingly to format, audience and requirements
- Identify and manage dependencies with other projects and raising risks with project manager/s
- Keep the business aware of change timescales, impacts and dependencies
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of successful engagement and learning strategies
- Development of engaging content
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to create strong relationships within the business for all end users
- Experience of change/project coordination or administration
- Exposure to the end to end project lifecycle
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground-breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20-minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better.