We’re Ocado Technology. We design and build the systems and technology that power ocado.com, the world's largest online-only grocery retailer and the world’s fastest growing online supermarket! Behind the public face of our websites, we develop all our own systems. We are constantly pushing the limits of what our technology can do.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an international company which is constantly growing and breaking new boundaries. You will be working with a large number of teams all finding their feet in a new centre and as such will need to be flexible, and adaptable. You will
be coordinating, and acting as an intermediary, between local legal and accountancy firms, landlords and our head office based in the UK. You will report to the Head of Ocado Technology Kraków. This is an interim opportunity for an experienced individual to join our People Team for a period of 12-18 months.
● Leading facility and back office team
● Setting goals for the team and their enforcement;
● Help implement any relevant law/social/tax/covid-related processes and changes.
● Collaborate with external institutions such as the Landlords, Tax Office, Social
Security, Statistics Office and Banks.
● Coordination of tenders and contract management
● Plan and manage office expenditure to budget, ensuring company purchasing processes are adhered to and an audit trail is maintained.
● Provide administrative support to Employees.
● Strategically plan and coordinate the new employee setup and assist in office seating arrangements.
● Develop and implement office administration systems.
● Supporting the Central Teams with ad hoc administrative support e.g. translation, drafting of documents, travel arrangements and expense reports.
● Ensuring compliance with regulations and legislation through robust management of health and safety processes, staff records and data protection
● Provide documentation support, procedure, and financial initiatives for the business unit
● Support the budget, the auditing process and the coordination of administrative projects
● Support in coordination of team building and employer branding activities
The successful candidate for the role would ideally be able to demonstrate:
● Fluency in English
● Experience working in a similar role
● Experience in managing budgets effectively
● Strong analytical and mathematical skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
● A proactive, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving and developing new processes
● A good degree in Administation / Management / Finance, Economics or Banking from a respected university
● Flexible working hours
● A selection of snacks, tea and coffee and fresh fruit
● Monthly drinks events to find out what’s happening in the rest of the business, and to
meet and relax with your colleagues
● Relaxed dress code
● Share options
● Private health insurance
● Amazing office space
There’s a lot going on at Ocado Technology! Find out more about us at
Due to the fast paced nature of our business our vacancy close dates may be subject to