Within Ocado Group sits Platform Implementation, whose mission is ‘to orchestrate the implementation of Ocado’s platforms globally’. This department focuses on the full programme management life cycle of the implementation of our highly automated, multi-million pound Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs) - from pre-deal, through to the design, construction, installation, testing and ‘go-live’ phases (with all the process and portfolio management in between). This department is instrumental in ensuring we deliver these CFCs on time, to budget, and to the specific requirements of each client.
The Engineering Supply Chain department is responsible for orchestrating technical design, sourcing and product engineering for global OSP implementation, with the MRP Consultant taking accountability for key frontline support, as well as functional and technical evolution of Oracle Supply Chain modules whilst accommodating business change to deliver real value add to Ocado Group.
The role will involve taking responsibility for resolution of support issues which may arise whilst using Oracle R12/Fusion, as well as scope to assist the business on new projects and deliverables, whilst maintaining the integrity of financial information.
This is a 6 month FTC and based at our head office in Hatfield.
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day Supply Chain support and guidance
- Issue management and resolution
- User support and guidance
- Issue management and handoffs to continuous improvement
- Interface management
- Concurrent jobs management and review
- Period end processing
- Improvements to end user training
- Improvements to systems control in line with finance control requests
- Improvements to deployment, management and recording of elevated roles and responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of Oracle applications (eBusiness Suite R12 and Fusion) functionality and set up, in particular:
- Core Purchasing, including Internal Requisitions/Ordering/iProcurement
- Inventory, in a multi-organisation environment
- Planning - Basic Forecasting, MDS, MRP
- Order Management - Picking & Shipping to support internal orders
- Systems Admin - Users, Responsibilities, Profile options
- Ability to write database queries, using TOAD or SQL Developer (and familiarity with the base SCM tables)
- Customer-focused ability to deliver excellent support to key stakeholders
- Previous experience in a support/development role
- End-user training capability/experience
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group...
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
We are only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and provide a free shuttle bus from Hatfield Station to the office!
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and an amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds.. all Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
We are thrilled to welcome applicants from across the world. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of your visa at this time. We do cover the relevant company costs for visa sponsorship. For all employment offers made for UK roles, it is expected that you will be based in the UK in commutable distance, ready for your first day of work, so please keep this in mind. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…