The Client Transition team works with our Ocado Smart Platform (OSP) partners to ensure they are ‘getting the most out of the product’. The Client Transition team has a key role in driving growth ahead of the market for all of our OSP partners. The role covers the end-to-end online grocery operation.
Having a deep understanding of OSP, the Client Transition Manager’s main remit is to deliver on location operational support to client’s teams to ensure a smooth early stage implementation of OSP into their business. This encompasses the operational work required to ‘get OSP going’ namely, set up support, testing, trialling and ‘snagging’.
The Client Transition Manager will manage and drive multiple work streams simultaneously, working with cross functional client teams in international geographies (e.g. UK, US, France, Spain, Sweden, Canada).
The Client Transition Manager will act as the trusted expert in OSP implementation matters, having both an extensive understanding of OSP and a deep understanding of client operations.
What will you be doing?
Pre Go Live & Hypercare
- Work with OSP clients to determine the optimum way of implementing OSP for their business
- Work closely as the main client contact to ensure OSP is set up and configured in preparation for trialling, launch and rollout
- Ensure platform is appropriately configured and support services have been set up
- Coordinate internal activities in preparation for go live
- Plan set of demos and trials on key OSP elements with the client and execute them
- Complement client team self learning (based on Ocado materials) with coaching / demo sessions on location
- Provide on-the-ground operational support
- Resolve ‘snagging’ issues around configuration / operation / and follow up on bugs
- Work with Technology Operations to implement technical support model
- Act as a consultant and knowledge base for client queries regarding OSP
- Run end to end testing of the OSP platform working closely with the CFC testing team to handover to the client for UAT.
- Follow up and resolve OSP implementation issues around usage of the platform, and unresolved issues flagged with service desk
- Support the launch of more complex features and key developments client side (e.g. store expansion)
- Build and evolve codification of team practices as well as best practices for clients
- Act as a consultant and knowledge base for internal stakeholders to understand more about client operations
- Engage Partnership Management, Programme Management and Solutions Managers regularly to share status and progress
- Ensure a successful and seamless handover of responsibilities to the Partner Success Manager
- Experience with eCommerce (webstore, fulfilment, last mile)
- Strong client relationship and stakeholder management.
- Expertise in the retail / grocery sectors
- Experience working or strong desire to work with national and international clients on location
- Strong cultural awareness and comfort with different national groups in a cross functional environment
- Familiarity with software platforms and the retail / grocery space
- Demonstrable project and process management skills (i.e. building / running plans, providing teams visibility / involvement)
- Creative problem-solving approach, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision making skills
- Strong sense of ownership and proactive can-do attitude. Keen to take hands-on approach in driving client outcomes
- Excellent ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation (from Head Office to stores)
- Ability to build trusting relationships with others (internally & externally)
- Degree or equivalent in a Technical field or equivalent practical experience
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.