Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity within our Communications team!
The Communications Manager will be responsible for promoting Ocado Groups solutions in the international media and positioning Ocado Group spokespeople as key opinion formers within the retail and technology sectors worldwide. This will primarily support the expansion of Ocado Group’s solutions partnerships worldwide.
You will be responsible for telling the Ocado Group story to new markets around the world.
What will you be doing?
- Developing relations with key consumer, news and business media in international markets
- Building a perception of Ocado Group as a positive economic actor and employer of choice in target markets
- Responding to incoming media requests and wider external communications inquiries
- Building a regular public conference agenda for Ocado Group and particularly Ocado Solutions executives in key markets
- Developing content and media materials, including press releases, quotes, and reactive statements
- Monitoring the global media narrative around Ocado Group and developments in ecommerce
- Experienced communications professional with international experience
- Demonstrable experience in digital media
- Previous experience of building and developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborators
- Previous communications experience within a global consultancy or multinational organisation would be desirable
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...