Shift: You will work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday (07:00 - 16:00), however as our Customer Fulfilment Centre is a 24/7 operation, flexibility may be required.
Salary: £18,450 per annum
Our Hatfield Fulfilment Centre is our most established major distribution depot. This site is an automated warehouse where all Ocado products are stored. It also facilitates our customers’ orders which are picked and dispatched, using highly sophisticated systems and processes, enabling Ocado to deliver in one hour time slots. In order to run such an operation, a skilled and dedicated Engineering Team must be on hand to carry out maintenance and repairs at all times. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our support team as a Stores support/ Engineering Administrator.
Purpose of role
To support the storeman in the daily administrative running of the stores and day to day Administrate requests from the Maintenance Planner.
Essential Functions of Role
- Retrieve maintenance records from numerous sources and enter data into CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Software).
- Provide daily support to the Stores Person, including the following
- Monitor stock control system for engineering spare parts that have fallen below the Minimum levels or reported as zero stock.
- Contact suppliers to acquire quotations for any spares required.
- Raise Purchase orders using Oracle purchasing system for engineering spare parts.
- Monitor overdue orders and chase suppliers.
- Create new stores locations for new spare parts as required
- Perform stock checks as required
- Assist in Production of maintenance KPI’s as required using Excel
- Support Engineering Operations in the identification and analysis of trends in maintenance data using Excel.
What will I get in return?
- Job security in a rapidly growing Company
- Pension - Ocado matches up to 7% of pay
- Genuine career development in the UK
- Free uniform and tools provided.
- Training and technical development
- Share schemes
- Free shares issued annually
- Buy as You Earn - buy shares through your wages (tax and ni free)
- Share Save (SAYE) - offered annually
- Life Assurance - 3 x basic salary
- Online access to GP via Axa Digital GP app - for employee and family
- Employee Assistance Programme with 8 free counselling sessions
- Heavily discounted onsite company shop with up to 70% off - meat, fish, ready meals, snacks, fruit, vegetables, bread, cupboard items, household
- Plus many more!
This role will initially be a 12-month fixed term contract but may be extended or become permanent depending on business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and it takes its obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 very seriously. We treat all our employees fairly and equally, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, pregnancy and maternity, trade union membership or offending background, or the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term employee. Our employees and applicants for employment shall not be disadvantaged by any policies or conditions of service which cannot be justified as necessary for operational purposes.