As part of the Oracle Financial Support team, this role will be leading a small team of 1-2 direct reports delivering support across Financial, Procurement and Supply Chain in an Oracle Release 12.1 environment. Embedding a culture of continuous improvement within the finance systems team and supporting the transition to Oracle Fusion and a new business structure.
Other responsibilities could include reviewing the support process in line with recently introduced Helpdesk and improvement of aforementioned helpdesk if required. Supporting the move of this department to a new business structure and working with other managers to help prepare the team, helpdesk and processes for Oracle Fusion.
What you will be doing?
Working with the business to provide day to day:
- System Administration
- Issue recording and management
- Issue classification
- Issue management and handoffs to continuous improvement
- Interface management
- Concurrent jobs management and review
- Period end processing
Working on improvement of the following support areas in some cases in coordination with OFST Delivery
- Creation and maintenance of a report library
- Improvements to system control in line with Finance Control requests
- Improvements to deployment, management and recording of elevated roles and responsibilities
- A strong working knowledge of Oracle R12 including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Tax, Fixed Assets
- Basic working knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing and running teams remotely
- Knowledge of Multiple ledgers and sub ledgers running in multiple geographies
- Strong system administration and control awareness
- Ability to use Spreadsheet Server or equivalent ad hoc reporting tool
- Experience of introducing and designing helpdesks
- An understanding of project costing would be beneficial but not essential
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...