Ocado Group Recruitment teams cover a broad range of roles across multiple jurisdictions. As part of the ongoing transformation of our business we are now incorporating the role of Sourcer into the recruitment team structure.
This role will see you source across multiple skill sets such as engineering technicians, engineers, and supply chain and planning. You will support and work closely with our sourcing lead and recruitment partners to plan and execute innovative hiring strategies, helping bring the best talent to Ocado Group.
As a Recruitment Sourcer you will be accountable for supporting the business in identifying and engaging the best talent to meet the future skills required. Initially this will involve supporting the sourcing lead and recruitment manager with the implementation of our CRM tool of choice (eg Beamery) and setting up the talent pools aligned to the critical capabilities identified.
You will also work with the sourcing lead and digital engagement team supporting the delivery of content rich campaigns that drive up awareness and fill the talent pools.
If this sounds like you and you are driven by results, work comfortably in a fast paced environment whilst delivering a great candidate experience ...pls read on and apply!
What will you be doing?
- Build and implement sourcing strategies.
- Develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns.
- Utilise sourcing tools to find and engage active and passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques.
- Collaborate and support recruiters and sourcing lead to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data.
- Utilise Beamery to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates.
- Continuously building and sharing your knowledge on research conducted on how to implement new modern sourcing/recruiting methods.
- Experience in effectively utilising candidate sourcing tools and techniques such as complex Boolean and Xray searches, CRM, CV database mining, LinkedIn, Social Media.
- Proven experience as a Sourcer, sourcing candidates and creating talent pipelines.
- Demonstrable experience in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates.
- Proven ability to identify and continuously engage pools of talent to meet future hiring needs.
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds! All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.