The Business Continuity Manager will play an integral role in implementing the Ocado Group Business Continuity Management strategy and framework. This discrete project primarily involves working with operational teams and stakeholders to create a robust set of BC plans following completion of a full set of BIAs and resulting in a fit for purposes Crisis Management incident response structure.
What will you be doing?
- Promoting the importance of BC planning
- Facilitating and preparing training and rehearsal exercises
- Implementing new BIAs and BC plans as necessary for existing and new business streams
- Liaison and regular reviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring two-way flow of communication by identifying internal contacts and building relationships
- Meeting identified Audit requirements
- Identifying and reporting of BC metrics and KPI’s
- Adopting appropriate systems to ensure that each business area creates and maintains up-to-date plans.
- Promoting a culture of plan awareness through delivery of regular training exercises and BC communications plan.
- Working with Ocado Technology to align BC and DR planning activities.
- Implementing new plans as required as the business expands both in the UK and internationally.
- Driving the testing and rehearsal schedule to identify areas of weakness in the Group preparedness for disaster events and suggesting improvements.
- Implementing suitable information messaging systems (cascades, helplines etc) as part of the overall response plan.
- Experience of managing Business Continuity programmes
- Full lifecycle delivery
- Experience of planning BC rehearsals and testing activities
- Disaster Recovery awareness
- MBCI accredited
- Project Management experience ideally in a BC environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial business with a significant frontline logistics element
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own groundbreaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20-minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better.