As part of the Ocado Group Finance team, the Hyperion Finance team sits alongside the FP&A team. The successful candidate will develop and manage the Hyperion applications and tool(s) for reporting and planning and report to the Hyperion Finance Manager.
What you will be doing?
- Manage and maintain the Hyperion Planning, budgeting and reporting tools
- Operate a continual improvement plan for the existing Hyperion application(s) and integrations(s)
- Manage the complete development lifecycle for all future changes to Hyperion
- Maintain Hyperion mappings and ensure integrity of numbers throughout the Hyperion applications
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support to all end users of Hyperion
- Strong working knowledge of Hyperion ePBCS (or Hyperion Planning) including certification
- Ability to write optimised calculation scripts
- Good working knowledge of FDMEE/Data Management
- Good working knowledge of Financial Reporting Studio
- Good understanding of Finance and Accounting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Understands what Best Practice looks like in all facets of the role and strives to achieve this
Preferred (in addition to minimum)
- A qualified accountant from a recognised chartered institute (such as CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Consolidation Tool experience (such as FCCS or HFM)
- Excel VBA
- Experience of using Oracle R12/Oracle Fusion
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...