What will you be doing?
- Creating documents to assist with the weekly structure of implementation projects
- Generating insightful commentary to aid discussions within the implementation team around the project management plan
- Updating project details within a PPM tool, under the direction of the Project Manager
- Ensuring project risks and issues are compliant with portfolio management and PMO standards
- Organising and attending weekly project review sessions and driving discussions within the project management and other implementation teams
- Facilitating project team meetings by creating, populating and presenting weekly slide packs
- Producing detailed project meeting minutes and identifying new actions
- Reviewing and issuing project meeting documentation to the project team
- Capturing discussion topics across the project portfolio and feedback to each project team
- Aiding with the identification of risks to the project budget and programme
- Experience within a fast paced highly pressurised office environment
- Previous experience working in an administration role
- A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- Degree level (preferred)
- Recognised Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Experience using PPM tools (preferred)
- Ability to work comfortably with MS Excel or Google Sheets (preferred)
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group...
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
We are only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and provide a free shuttle bus from Hatfield Station to the office!
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and an amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds.. all Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
We are thrilled to welcome applicants from across the world. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of your visa at this time. We do cover the relevant company costs for visa sponsorship. For all employment offers made for UK roles, it is expected that you will be based in the UK in commutable distance, ready for your first day of work, so please keep this in mind. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…