“We are on a mission to transform the future of grocery retail through sustained technology innovation.”
At Ocado Solutions and Client Services, we are responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world, redefining the customer grocery experience through the adoption of a centralised, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
What will you do?
As a CFC Support Specialist , you will report to the ‘TSS Supervisor’ and spend your days providing technical support for the user base and warehouses, based from our site in Paris. You will be delivering a 1st class customer service, focusing on customer satisfaction, managing customer expectations and providing regular updates on tickets.
You will liaise closely with other technology & business teams within Ocado to achieve the desired outcome and become a point of contact for IT queries, either handling them yourself or escalating to other IT Teams within Ocado quickly and efficiently.
Supporting the operational warehouse may include activities such as working at height, so you need to be comfortable with this. To keep up to date with your daily tasks, you will use a ticket logging system and other systems as part of a support model to manage your workload. You may also be involved in technical projects and tasks working closely with the TSS Services Specialists within the team.
- Provide technical services & support for the designated site
- Responsible for the smooth operation of technology devices within the warehouse such as pick stations, scanners,computing devices,CCTV, WAP and more.
- Delivering 1st class customer service
- Focusing on customer satisfaction
- Working at height
- Ticket logging, completion & follow up
- Stakeholder management
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request. This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
What we are looking for
- Fluent in both French and English
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service with good communication skills.
- Strong ability to engage with the business at all levels to provide technical updates and engage with technical requests
- Drive and manage workloads, mentoring and assisting others as part of swarm model
- Able to create and manage clear written reports and documentation
- Proven strong work ethic, identifying, pursuing and prioritising outstanding work.
- Ability to work alone and drive work forwards demonstrating trust and autonomy.
- Proven ability to engage effectively in major incident management with the business.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn with a keen interest \ Passion for IT.
- Strong & proven ability to work well with other team members, management and customers with a desire to help and progress.
- Two years experience in a technical support capacity.
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, MAC OS X, Android, iOS, technical hardware, networks
- Microsoft certification or equivalent (i.e. MCITP, ITIL, etc.) desirable but not essential.
- Full UK Driving License.
The role works within a staggered shift rota which covers 5 days a week, 42Hrs per week,including weekends and overnight.
Due to the energising nature of Ocado's business, vacancy close dates, when stated, are indicative and may be subject to change so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note: If you have applied and been rejected for this role in the last 6 months, or applied and been rejected for a role with a similar skill set, we will not re-evaluate you for this position. After 6 months, we will treat your application as a new one.
Be bold, be unique, be brilliant, be you. We are looking for individuality and we value diversity above gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or union participation. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly and equally.