Ocado Logistics is an award winning part of our business due to warehouse efficiency and technology innovation. We are growing at an exciting pace and so we seek a Recruitment Administrator who wants to join our thriving business.
The Ocado Logistics Recruitment team recruit various roles such as Delivery Drivers and Warehouse Operatives at a high volume level.
We are now looking for Recruitment Administrator's to join our team. You'll work with key stakeholders to understand requirements across the year and you will be accountable for making sure that all your hiring targets have been met to deliver headcount and also keep a talent pipeline for future candidates.
We are seeking an Recruitment Administrator with a passion for outstanding customer service and essential knowledge of recruitment to provide coordination & assistance with the organisation, execution & administration of the recruitment selection process.
You will have the ability to manage a number of tasks at the same time, work well under pressure & prioritise work appropriately. You will be confident in liaising with senior stakeholders while working closely with other teams & areas of the business.
The pressure is always on & things at Ocado Group change fast, the recruiter needs to adopt a composed & resilient approach to their day-to-day tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Source candidates by utilising your network, assess applications and create tailored candidate shortlists by filtering based on pre-agreed selection criteria.
- Undertake competency-based first round interviews of candidates where required
- Ensure the selection process is conducted in the correct manner with an emphasis on recruiting candidates of a high standard who demonstrate an interest in our brand and an affinity with the Ocado Values.
- Checking, copying and storing of right to work documents in line with GDPR policies.
- Improve the quantity and quality of hires by accessing a wide pool of external candidates.
- Ensure demand is fulfilled within deadlines.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully support recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; pipeline activity per role / market intelligence.
- To cover the work of other team members where necessary.
- Proven experience of working in a recruitment environment (agency or in-house background preferred).
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to be concise and incisive with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to organise and plan well.
- You will need to be available for specific recruitment sessions at various times of the day and week (evenings and some weekends).
- Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured environment to tight deadlines.
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...