At Ocado we recognise the importance of our people, and the importance of having an effective and efficient People Shared Services Function to enable us to provide our business and employees with the best possible service.
We are now looking for two People Administrators to join the team. You will provide an outstanding service to a variety of key functions across Ocado Group like our People Partners, Recruitment and International Rewards & Benefits team to name a few.
If you are passionate about expanding your knowledge of generalist HR, comfortable with preparing data utilising excel or google sheets and have experience of working in an international HR Shared Service Team, please read on and apply!
Please note: there are permanent and FTC positions available.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a large HR Shared Service Team to drive the resolution of all day to day queries across multiple functions, locations and countries for a population of over 16,000 employees.
- Manage high volume of queries received via our ticketing system, telephone and LiveChat systems.
- Providing a service to and building relationships with international sites and clients
- Ensure that process and resolution to queries are completed within the agreed SLAs.
- When necessary escalate complex issues or queries to the Group People Services Manager
- Management of the HR Systems ensuring data is up to date and accurate.
- Manage administration tasks for Starters, Leavers and Internal changes, preparing letters, contractual documents and instructions to payroll.
- Oversee the monitoring of probation and preparing letters for extension, completion and terminations
- Process daily AWOL and Absence Reports and managing stage invite letters, appeal letters and terminations.
- Process all ER related invites and appeal meetings.
- Accountable for monitoring Visa expiry, FTC’s and secondment end dates and liaising with the relevant People team where appropriate.
- Manage benefits administration tasks for Employees such as saff discount, season tickets loans, buying of holiday.
- Be accountable for preparing data on excel or google sheets for the monthly and weekly payroll reports in-line with payroll deadlines.
- Manage all electronic and hard copy personnel files, ensuring compliance with Data Protection and GDPR Regulations
- Accountable for issuing ad hoc letters, visa, reference letters and certificate of employment.
- Have a strong HR/ People administrative experience within an International HR Shared Service team.
- Experience in dealing with international stakeholders
- Possess strong excel or google skills and comfortable preparing data
- Keen attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in handling multiple requests from internal and external parties.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to multitask and work in a busy and pressurised environment
- Have the ability to organise their workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience using HRIS systems, i.e. Workday or other HR Systems, office applications such as Word and Excel.
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunchtime taste buds! All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.