This is an exciting, rewarding opportunity to join Ocado Group as our Diversity & Inclusion Manager based in Hatfield. Within this brand new role you will be responsible for setting up and embedding a key element of our Group People Strategy, including implementing initiatives, engaging stakeholders on the strategy, and driving the organisation to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle reflect and align with our diversity and inclusion principles and values.

The role

• Support and guide the recruitment team to help create a brand that appeals to diverse applicants and removes bias
  • Research and advise on diversity and inclusion issues and create programmes, training and values around this
  • Identify external trends and recognise best practice which will increase diversity among the workforce
  • Prepare and build relationships among colleagues through diversity and inclusion training
  • Review the organisations workplace, policies and procedures, ensure that these are all inclusive
  • Lead the submission of key engagement and Diversity surveys: Stonewall, Best Companies, Times Top 50 etc.
  • Budget management to support implementation of Ocado Group Diversity & Inclusion Plan.
  • Support senior stakeholders across the business in their knowledge and scope of D&I.
  • Work with external agencies to ensure Ocado Group D&I agenda is relevant to the landscape of D&I
  • Matrix management for Networks and leading in the creation of new networks as and when required
  • Implementation of the networks engagement strategies: eg Pride
  • Reporting requirements -including Gender pay gap reporting, BAME reporting
  • Leading on the targeting, submission and sponsorship of awards within the D&I sphere
  • Management & development of graduate on rotation within graduate programme when assigned

The skills we are looking for -

• Good technical knowledge of methods and models of culture and behavioural change, combined with experience of their practical application to successfully design and implement D&I projects and programmes that will bring about behavioural change
  • Expertise within Communications team to ensure D&I is widely publicised in the correct manner.
  • Prior experience and evidence of leading D&I initiatives in a large complex organisation essential
  • Track record of designing D&I programmes, aligned to business objectives and taking them all the way through to delivery.
  • Be able to work independently to design new material, engage stakeholders and implement with the business.
  • Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
  • Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation.
  • Proven ability to build relationships, influence, and coach, at all levels
  • Awareness of people’s difficulties
  • Strong communicator, leader and having interpersonal skills
  • Awareness of global and cultural issues
  • Helping others makes you happy
  • You can explain complex things very easily
  • You notice the small things and how they impact the global picture
  • Subject matter expertise / technical knowledge
  • Experience of working with others in a large, matrix organisational structure

Apply for this Job

* Required

File   X
File   X